We see our public events as an important part of our research process. We can reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors. Our events are mainly taking place at the historic Waag building in Amsterdam, but also at selected other national and international locations.
- 29MarWe makeOpen Design LabEvery Thursday, Fablab Amsterdam is open for the public. Come by for a tour through our Fablab, to get inspired and discover what a Fablab is.
- 29MarWe makeOpen Design LabThis edition of the Critical Making workshop series focuses on extracting pigments from bacteria.
- 03AprWe makeBioHack AcademyThe students of the BioHack Academy #5 present their final project and receive the official BioHack Academy Award. Together we cheers to our newest…
- 05AprWe careCreative Care LabCurious what you can do in a Fablab? In this workshop we experiment with DIY healthcare applications.
- 12AprWe codeFuture Internet LabWil je weten hoe gezond de lucht is die jij inademt? Kom dan op 12 april naar 'Jij Maakt de Stad!' in The Student Hotel in Amsterdam.
- 12AprWe codeFuture Internet LabThe Black Box Bellagio, an unusual casino that won't take your money, but is after your freedom, integrity and private data instead.
- 19AprWe learnCreative Learning LabKarien Vermeulen from the Waag Creative Learning Lab, will present and host a workshop at Steamconf 2018 Barcelona on April 19-21st.
- 01JunWe learnCreative Learning LabTeacher Maker Camp is an inspiring multiple-day course for teachers and librarians to learn more about digital fabrication and other technologies in…
- 25SepWe makeOpen Design LabFabricademy is a transdisciplinary course that focuses on the development of new technologies applied in the textile industry.
- 28JanWe makeBioHack AcademyAre you interested in biotechnology, but you don’t have a background in either biology or technology? Do you like to make things yourself and tinker…