We see our public events as an important part of our research process. We can reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors. Our events are mainly taking place at the historic Waag building in Amsterdam, but also at selected other national and international locations.
- We makeOpen Design Lab31-May-2018Every Thursday, Fablab Amsterdam is open for the public. Come by for a tour through our Fablab, to get inspired and discover what a Fablab is.
- 06JunWe makeOpen Design LabDuring these open sessions we explore what 'Doughnut Economics' by Kate Raworth can mean for innovation and technology.
- 07JunWe careMakeHealth LabCan we apply digital fabrication tools for healthcare applications? And how can we personalise designs?
- 11JunWe codeFuture Internet LabIvonne Jansen-Dings is one of the speakers at the event 'From ctrl-alt-del to alt-gov' in Ghent on June 11th.
- 19JunWe makeOpen Design LabWeMakeThe.City is the festival that makes cities better. A five-day event in which we will tackle urgent challenges in urban daily life.
- 19JunWe codeOpen Design LabJune 19th we’ll set our sails for open water to fix the broken internet.
- 21JunWe codeFuture Internet LabOn June 19th Waag is hosting a full day conference with inspiring keynote speakers, break-out sessions and panel discussion on Strategies for I
- 05JulWe careMakeHealth LabDuring this meetup we present the results of the MakeHealth: prototyping series and the online platform Careables.
- 06JulWe learnFuture Heritage LabTwo-day programme in which exhibition makers, educators and curators explore the musea as experimental laboratorium and stay overnight in the NEMO…
- 11JulWe makeOpen Design LabThe annual FAB conference of the Fab Lab Network will be spread out over multiple locations in France this year.
- 25SepWe makeOpen Design LabFabricademy is a transdisciplinary course that focuses on the development of new technologies applied in the textile industry.
- 28JanWe makeBioHack AcademyAre you interested in biotechnology, but you don’t have a background in either biology or technology? Do you like to make things yourself and tinker…