- Fablab manager
Alex Schaub co-founded Fablab Amsterdam and was the driving force behind the maker space for many years.
Alex has received a degree as bachelor of music and bachelor of art in 1999, and successfully finished his study Master of Music in 2001 at the Royal Conservatoire in The Hague. Besides his work as technician and manager, he was also involved in many art projects, such as Sonic Kitchen. Sonic Kitchen was an immersive performance, and integrates food, sound and image. As an artist, he was also part of the Connected LiveArt programme.
- We makeOpen Design Lab27-05-2013On May 24th, Alex Schaub was invited by the Rome Maker Faire organisation to give a presentation about the Fablab Amsterdam. An impressive mixed…
- We makeOpen Design Lab06-05-2013Alex Schaub visited the Salone at Milan on invitation of Carmine Deganello.
- We makeOpen Design Lab10-12-2012Connectivity Lab Live celebrated the new Connectivity Lab at Medea, Malmö University with a two-day creators event exploring innovative prototyping…
- We makeOpen Design Lab23-10-2012The Strategy department of the Ministry of Security and Justice visited our Fablab Amsterdam last Thursday, October 18.
- We makeOpen Design Lab03-09-2012This year, the annual conference of the international Fablab community on implications and implementations of digital fabrication, Fab8, was held at…