- Concept developer
Xiamyra Daal is concept developer at the Open Wetlab of Waag.
She coordinates the bio workshops, and guides the Open Wetlab activities, where she shares her fascination and enthusiasm for biology with everybody.
Xiamyra studied Biomedical Sciences in Leiden during which she gained her laboratory experience. Xiamyra loves to make things herself.
- We makeBioHack Academy25-10-2017What is a biohacker, what does a biohacker do and why should anyone become one? With the BioHack Academy #5 around the corner we listed 7 reasons why.
- We makeOpen Wetlab02-10-2017MAD summerschool, sounds like a crazy summerschool but it actually stands for ‘Man and Design’ i.e. a design summerschool.
- We makeBioHack Academy25-04-2017Last month I flew to Chile for the 'Gathering of Open Science Hardware' (GOSH). I went there there with the idea to see a lot of hardware, exchange…
- We makeBioHack Academy02-03-2017Some weeks ago, the fourth edition of the BioHack Academy started. During this international course, the participants build their own biolab. To be…
- We makeOpen Wetlab07-04-2016Tuesday the 22nd of March and Thursday the 24th, a two-evening workshop about genetic modification was organised by artist in resident Špela Petrič,…