This archive contains all our projects that have been completed, in chronological order. You can filter them on the theme of your choice.
- We makeTextileLabWearPure is material research project that explores how we can create new materials that actively purify the environment from CO2.
- We learnCreative Learning LabIn 'AI AI Barbie', new frameworks for responsible use of AI in toys are being drawn up together with parents, children and experts.
- We learnCreative Learning LabCan you touch data? Together with primary school students HvA and Waag are looking for a tangible representation of big data.
- We makeTextileLabMaster Industrial Design students worked on design projects that focus on the unethical and environmental unfriendly realities of the current textile…
- We learnCreative Learning LabSUSHI is an interactive app for educational support of the theater programme Revolutions of Het Nationale Theater.
- WaagInterfaceOn August 12, 2018 Marleen Stikker was a guest for three hours in the VPRO television programme Zomergasten (Summer guests).
- We learnMaker Education LabMakerEducation.nl and Maker Faire Eindhoven presented the best that the maker industry and maker education have to offer.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabThis project was a collaboration between Waag and Oude Kerk with the aim to research the applications of mixed reality technology.
- We makeTextileLabMatérialités Futures is a course at EnsAD during which students will learn about biofabricating dyes and materials from TextileLab Amsterdam.
- We learnDigital Curation LabTogether with the CKD Waag developed a mobile app to make stories about mediaeval choir stalls more accessible.
- We careCreative Care LabThe 'Spaarne Gasthuis' hospital wanted to develop new and/or additional innovative services for the elderly and further shape its regional function.…
- We careCreative Care LabIn this project we dived into the conditions that are necessary to be able to continue living independently with a chronic illness via eHealth…