This archive contains all our projects that have been completed, in chronological order. You can filter them on the theme of your choice.
- We makeTextileLabWearPure is material research project that explores how we can create new materials that actively purify the environment from CO2.
- We careCreative Care LabU-TOPIA sets the first step towards the empowerment of older Human Immunodeficiency Virus-patients.
- We learnCreative Learning LabIn 'AI AI Barbie', new frameworks for responsible use of AI in toys are being drawn up together with parents, children and experts.
- We learnCreative Learning LabCan you touch data? Together with primary school students HvA and Waag are looking for a tangible representation of big data.
- We makeTextileLabMaster Industrial Design students worked on design projects that focus on the unethical and environmental unfriendly realities of the current textile…
- We codeFuture Internet LabIn the Digital Democracy Lab, the possibilities for strengthening democracy are investigated by applying new digital participation tools to Dutch…
- We learnCreative Learning LabSUSHI is an interactive app for educational support of the theater programme Revolutions of Het Nationale Theater.
- WaagInterfaceOn August 12, 2018 Marleen Stikker was a guest for three hours in the VPRO television programme Zomergasten (Summer guests).
- We codeSmart Citizens LabWith GammaSense 2.0 we develop a citizen network for the measurement of radioactive radiation.
- WaagInterfaceWeMakeThe.City is the festival that makes cities better.
- We learnMaker Education LabMakerEducation.nl and Maker Faire Eindhoven presented the best that the maker industry and maker education have to offer.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabThis project was a collaboration between Waag and Oude Kerk with the aim to research the applications of mixed reality technology.