This archive contains all our projects that have been completed, in chronological order. You can filter them on the theme of your choice.
- We careCreative Care LabA research to stimulate healthy food choices among young secondary school students by leveraging social norms.
- We codeFuture Internet LabWaag and the City of Amsterdam organize four events with locals to find out how the neighbourhood Buitenveldert can become more sustainable and…
- We learnCreative Learning LabWithin the project Taskforce Mixed Reality we experimented with different techniques involved when making a mixed realtity experience.
- We learnCreative Learning LabBrainBeliefs is a research project in the field of neurofeedback, (developing) a growth mindset and learning motivation and performance.
- We careCreative Care LabWithin VETLICAT, Waag cooperates with several European cultural organisations to transfer its Waag Academy educational model and formats.
- We careFuture Heritage LabThis project aims at refocusing the design of diabetes related devices on the user’s daily experiences.
- We makeOpen WetlabDNA is the most personal data available. Where is your DNA stored? And with whom do you want to share it? We believe citizens should remain owners of…
- We careCreative Care LabThrough this project, we supported city-makers, active citizens and social entrepreneurs with their initiatives to make our city a better place for…
- We makeOpen Design LabIn 2017, the Do-It-Together Science Bus toured through Europa for four months. The bus was part of the European 'Doing it Together Science' project.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabHortus Chat is a smartphone application for visitors to engage in a dialogue with plants.
- We learnMaker Education LabThe world needs a new generation of critical makers and designers. Maker education can help with that.
- We careCreative Care LabIn this project, we aimed to prevent smoking during pregnancy by supporting a smoking prevention approach.