This archive contains all our projects that have been completed, in chronological order. You can filter them on the theme of your choice.
- We codeFuture Internet LabThe project ‘E-participation tools in The Netherlands’ aimed to enhance the participation of citizens in The Netherlands.
- We codeFuture Internet LabIn Beta-lab Soest we research the possibilities to make complex legislation accessible online in a simple way.
- WaagInterfaceUsing the topic of the self-driving car as a starting point, we explored the changing role of technology in our civic society.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabIn the project 'Making sense of gamma radiation', Waag investigated the possibilities to design and build new tools that can be used by civilians…
- We learnFuture Heritage LabWe aren’t doing enough to preserve our digital lives for the future, so we lose crucial information.
- We learnMaker Education LabWaag developed the Fabschoolino, a mini-computer you could solder together and program yourself.
- We codeFuture Internet LabFairbnb is a movement that seeks to encourage vacation rentals that comply with the principles of a fair, non-extractive and collaborative economy.
- We careMakeHealth LabSuffering from a malformed or painful finger? In many cases, a finger splint can help. A precise fit is required.
- We codeCommons LabIn our intitiative called the Open Planning Bureau, the commons play a central role: the collaborative model to manage cities, land and data.
- We makeOpen Design LabIn the exhibition Data Aesthetics – The Interactive Art works of art could be found that showed us the diverse impacts of big data on business,…
- We learnCreative Learning LabThe Smart Kids Lab enables children to map their environment in a playful way, by using modern technology and instruments.
- We careCreative Care LabFrail elderly often have to endure an arduous rehabilitation process after hipsurgery. To support this proces towards regaining functionality we have…