Are you interested in design processes and co-creation, and do you like to work in many different contexts? Are you creative, a good writer and can you structure a wide variety of content? It your affinity with education and knowledge transfer and can you supervise a work session? Then join our design team of the 'Co-creation Navigator'!
Who are you?
You have an HBO working and thinking level, preferably in the direction of communication or design research. You are highly communicative, have a proactive and independent attitude, but also team spirit. You also have:
- A smooth pen for writing instructions, testimonials and recruiting texts.
- Experience with managing a website;
- Knowledge of and experience with co-creation processes and design thinking;
- Affinity with technology and social innovation;
- Excellent oral and written skills, both in Dutch and English.
What are you going to do?
During your internship you will work with various co-creative tools and methods and you will help develop the Co-creation Navigator:
- Testing, curating and developing co-creation tools and methods;
- Writing texts to illustrate and support tools, methods and best practices;
- Working in various European projects with partners with diverse contexts and backgrounds;
- Thinking about and testing didactic (online) principles.
An internship where you can learn a lot in a short time and where you can work in a young, dynamic and flexible work environment. You have a lot of responsibility and there is plenty of room for your own initiative and creativity. The fee for this internship is € 300, - per month on the basis of 40 hours per week. The period can be determined in consultation.
Waag develops creative technology for social innovation. We do research, develop concepts, pilots and prototypes and act as an intermediary between the arts, science and the media. We work a lot with parties in the cultural, public and private sectors.
Are the above properties applicable to you and do you like to gain experience at Waag? Respond by emailing your motivation and resume as pdf to the HR department.