Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab19-05-201806JulTwo-day programme in which exhibition makers, educators and curators explore the musea as experimental laboratorium and stay overnight in the NEMO…
- We codeFuture Internet Lab30-04-2018Martijn Gerritsen is conducting his thesis research on the use and implications of technology in urban experimentation.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab18-04-2018Waag and the Old Church (Oude Kerk) in Amsterdam are experimenting with adding visual layers to the visitors' experience in the building.
- We makeOpen Design Lab10-04-2018An interview with artist-in-residence Pei-Ying Lin on becoming friendlier with viruses and the using them as ingredient in the kitchen.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab05-04-2018Elodie Mugrefya, intern at Waag, visited the Beyond Data event in Eindhoven and was surprised in many ways.
- 31MayWe makeOpen Design Lab24-01-2018Every Thursday, Fablab Amsterdam is open for the public. Come by for a tour through our Fablab, to get inspired and discover what a Fablab is.
- 06JunWe makeOpen Design Lab13-04-2018During these open sessions we explore what 'Doughnut Economics' by Kate Raworth can mean for innovation and technology.
- 07JunWe careMakeHealth Lab09-05-2018Can we apply digital fabrication tools for healthcare applications? And how can we personalise designs?