Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We makeOpen Design LabThe Waag Technology Awards for promising KABK students has been awarded to the projects Basketology and Beyond Taxonomic Narratives.
- WaagInterface26-07-2021Marleen Stikker did Waag's land walk with singer Nynke Laverman and interviewer Lex Bohlmeijer! A conversation about the Land van Ons cooperation,…
- WaagInterface19-07-2021Waag spoke with one of the founders of Land van Ons about sustainable agriculture, the origin of Land van Ons and the importance of ownership.
- WaagInterface18-07-202105Jun30SepThe soil takes care of our food, but who takes care of the soil? Walk towards the future with Waag!
- WaagInterface17-07-2021We spoke to Michiel Bussink on ways to shorten the food supply chain, civil responsability in agriculture, and - of course - food.
- We makeTextileLab14-07-2021Waag speaks to the graduates of Fabricademy 2020 about their work and inspiration. This time: Rebecca van Caem, creator of textiles from food waste.
Recent publications by Waag:
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jul 2021In the MicroDonor project, Waag researched a system that enables users to pay for online content and services with microdonations instead of data.
- We makeTextileLab8 Jul 2021Addressing the environmental impact of the textile industry through a grassroots initiative focusing on discarded consumer textile.
- WaagInterface8 Jul 2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the North Sea, non-human entities and ecology.