Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We careCare Lab20-10-202116OctVisit the Chronic Health exposition at Dutch Design Week! Waag is joining this exposition with the Hollandse Luchten project.
- WaagInterface19-10-202106NovMuseumnacht at Waag is about the future. How do we make sure everyone gets a place at the table when designing the future?
- WaagInterface18-10-2021During the explorations of the future, Waag talked to people in all corners of the Netherlands about what they would take with them to a new planet…
- We makeOpen Design Lab17-10-202126Jan30JunIt's time to apply for Fab Academy 2022. In 20 weeks, learn how to make (almost) everything! Join the worldwide Fab Lab Network now.
- We makeOpen Wetlab04-10-202131Jan08AprAfter a two-year absence, Waag's BioHack Academy returns! Apply now.
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface18 Aug 2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the smart city, citizen science, datafication and digitalisation.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab8 Aug 2021In the MicroDonor project, Waag researched a system that enables users to pay for online content and services with microdonations instead of data.
- We makeTextileLab8 Jul 2021Addressing the environmental impact of the textile industry through a grassroots initiative focusing on discarded consumer textile.