Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- WaagProducts27-08-2019Fairphone has launched the new Fairphone 3. Against the trend, this device is cheaper than the previous version.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab19-08-2019The interactive map of all buildings in the Netherlands that Bert Spaan made in 2013 continues to inspire people.
- We makeOpen Wetlab16-08-2019You can probably imagine our brain. But never before have there been images available at such a high resolution.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab14-08-2019Meia went to Paris for the project Mingei to observe the context of co-creation processes.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab09-08-2019There are browsers that handle your privacy better than regular browsers such as those from Google or Microsoft. We mention five.
Next events at the Waag:
- 24SepWe makeTextileLab08-07-2019Fabricademy is a transdisciplinary course that focuses on new technologies applied to the textile field. Applications are now open.
- 26SepWe makeOpen Design Lab01-09-2019Fablab Amsterdam is open to the public on Thursday afternoon (12:00-17:00 hrs).
- 27SepWaagInterface02-09-2019How to make a successful podcast? In this exclusive masterclass, Tim Howard will take you through the production process of Reply All's successful…
Recent publications by Waag:
- Waagplanet B26-06-2019The position paper describes points of departure for Waag’s AI Culture lab, marking territories for further research by raising questions, issues and…
- We codeCommons Lab12-06-2019In collaboration with AMS Institute, Waag has made a publication on urban data.
- WaagInterface01-04-2019Twenty-five years since the rise of the internet, we find ourselves again at a crossroads, states our Public Research agenda for 2019.