Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We makeOpen Design LabCurrently, there's a big shortage of many supplies in healthcare. FabLabs worldwide are trying to fill this gap. Contribute to our cause and join us for a meeting on DIY maker initiatives in times of corona on April 1st.
- We makeTextileLab25-03-202002AprHow can we make our indoor climate healthier by developing new materials from living organisms? Join us for this online meetup on April 2nd.
- WaagInterface13-03-2020Due to the Corona virus outbreak in Europe, Waag is closing its doors up until June 1st.
- WaagInterface12-03-2020Our yearly lecture De staat van het internet is now available online (in Dutch). This year's theme was digital identity.
- WaagInterface04-03-2020Since the start of 2020 public Wi-Fi is available in the Waag building via Publicroam.
- We makeOpen Design Lab03-03-2020It's week 4 of FabAcademy at Waag. An update from the FabLab in Amsterdam.
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagAI Culture Lab11 Oct 2019What can AI teach us about ourselves and our communities? This essay by Tom Demeyer explores the cultural potential of AI.
- WaagAI Culture Lab26 Jun 2019The position paper describes points of departure for Waag’s AI Culture lab, marking territories for further research by raising questions, issues and…
- We codeCommons Lab12 Jun 2019In collaboration with AMS Institute, Waag has made a publication on urban data.