Fabricademy is a transdisciplinary course that focuses on new technologies applied to the textile field, from the fashion industry all the way to the upcoming wearable market.
How it works
Fabricademy is a 6-month educational programme that runs in selected laboratories across the world. The programme is structured in two phases:
- 3-month intensive learning: 13 weekly online classes by global experts and weekly local trainings and assignments guided by the local instructors.
- 3-month final project development, mentored by local instructors and advised by global experts.
During the whole programme, students have full access and guidance to an equipped laboratory. The programme includes the free participation to the annual FabX Conference, taking place each year in a different location around the world. Selected works from Fabricademy students will be showcased at international exhibitions.
Student’s application process
- Fill out the online application form.
- The local tutor will contact you to have a personal interview (in-person or via skype).
- Fabricademy Coordination will contact you to let you know the results of the process.
- Once you receive the confirmation letter, you must make a deposit to secure your place, before the programme starts.