Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We makeOpen Design LabA reflection on ‘Cyberspecies Proximity’, an artwork by Anna Dumitriu and Alex May in collaboration with the Schindler group.
- WaagInterface13-09-2020Waag's director Marleen Stikker will be professor of practice at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, starting January 2021.
- We makeTextileLab12-09-2020It is time to apply for Fabricademy 2020! Join us at Waag's TextileLab Amsterdam for this 6-month research journey. Deadline extended!
- We codeFuture Internet Lab03-08-202030Sep10:0022:00Kom naar de hackathon de groene stad op woensdag 30 september in de Mauritskazerne in Ede. Tijdens de hackathon gaan we 12-uur lang samen op zoek…
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab02-08-202030Sep02OctFrom Wednesday 30 September to Friday 2 October, Waag, Allard Pierson and Amsterdam Museum are organising the fourth edition of MuseumCamp.
- We careMakeHealth Lab28-07-202017Oct25OctDutch Design Week 2020 is coming! This year will look a little different, with small scheduled studio visits and an online programme.
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface29 Jun 2020Our annual report for 2019 is now online! Waag took important steps last year, both on the substantial and the organisational level.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jun 2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab12 May 2020Commissioned by the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, Waag conducted an investigation into "guidelines for the use of algorithms" based…