Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- makeTextileLab30-11-202110DecIt is the year 2090. After climate disasters, the western part of the Netherlands has disappeared under sea levels. Visit the exhibition at Waag.
- learnFuture Heritage Lab29-11-202117MarOn December 17th, Het Ware Noorden Light Festival opens at De Ceuvel - because the Amsterdam Light Festival has a Noord alternative!
- waagInterface23-11-202101Nov31DecDownload or buy the walking packages and think along about the future of data, the landscape, the North sea and the smart city.
- makeOpen Wetlab20-11-2021Dive into Adriana Knouf’s work of the strange, alien and other! Rewatch the livestream on her work in Xenological Preterrelations.
- lifeSmart Citizens Lab10-11-202130Jan14:0016:00Join us on January 30th for a walk along the digital layers of our city and explore the role of citizens in a digital city (in Dutch).
Recent publications by Waag:
- lifeSmart Citizens Lab18 Nov 2021Report on the measurements and lessons from the sound experiment Amsterdam Sounds.
- waagInterface18 Aug 2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the smart city, citizen science, datafication and digitalisation.
- codeFuture Internet Lab8 Aug 2021In the MicroDonor project, Waag researched a system that enables users to pay for online content and services with microdonations instead of data.