Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- WaagInterfaceWalk towards the future with Waag! In this first DIY walk, data is our subject. You'll be provided with conversation topics, routes along data centres and more.
- WaagInterface19-04-2021Looking for the perfect snapshot of data centers in the dark: ‘we want to visualise the digital cloud''Acid Clouds' is a research and visualisation of the growing amount of data centers in the Netherlands by artist Niels Schrader and photographer Roel…
- WaagInterface18-04-2021Joining the data walk? Waag collected some tips for background reading, watching, and listening. Step into the world of data.
- We makeOpen Design Lab15-04-202122Apr20:0021:15Esmee Geerken and Waag invite you to the Symposium series Building as Being. Here, we discuss new ways of urban design strategies.
- We makeTextileLab09-04-202106May19:3021:00Become a circular hero! Join the third Reflow workshop and learn how to give your garments new life through the technique of natural dyeing.
- WaagInterface14-03-202119May16:0018:00How can we make a future society sustainable and inclusive and what role do artists and designers play in this? The Future Talks series is focused…
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface22 Apr 2021Join Waag's data walk, and read into the subject of the future of data with our extended list of recommendations.
- We makeTextileLab22 Apr 2021Addressing the environmental impact of the textile industry through a grassroots initiative focusing on discarded consumer textile.
- WaagInterface18 Apr 2021Joining the data walk? Waag collected some tips for background reading, watching, and listening. Step into the world of data.