Virtual Care: Benefits & Challenges?
Telemedicine and virtual care have become major topics on government's agendas, all connected to enhancing patient experience, costs structures and most importantly access to care as it relates to our globally aging population. In our March 4th Open Dialogue Cafe, we will connect the leading experts from Amsterdam, London, Lisbon & Paris to present the latest research & innovations in this area. The main topic of discussion will be a 'Virtual Hospital Project' that will be presented from Lisbon & London.
16.45 Doors open
17.15 Virtual Hospital Project
18:00 Virtual & Self Care startup present their work
18:30 Discussion: Virtual care, what's stopping us?
18:50 Wrap up
19:00 Closing drinks
- Eugene Borukhovich, CEO ICG BV & Founder, Health 2.0 Amsterdam
- Maneesh Juneja, Founder MJ Analytics, Health 2.0 London
- Laurent Coussirat, Founder Mood Institute, Health 2.0 Paris
- Ana Brasileiro, Dermatologist, Virtual Hopsital, Lisbon
- Luís Pera Fernandes, wetenschapper aan de Royal Society, Virtual Hospital, Lisbon
- Sacha van Tongeren, Waag, Amsterdam
Monday 4 March 2013
17.00 – 19.00 hours
1012 CR Amsterdam