In this place we collect the occasional contributions from guests on our blog. These articles were written by (for example) people from our network, collaborating artists, employees from other organisations or partners in projects. These articles are written in a personal capacity.
- We learnMaker Education Lab11-04-2019Waag is on a mission to map Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts en Mathematics (STEAM) education outside the classroom.
- WaagInterface15-02-2019The Waag annual report for 2018 has been published. It contains an overview of the 2018 highlights and our new and current projects in the year.
- We learnMaker Education Lab29-09-2018During the first FabLearn conference in the Netherlands six research papers were published on maker education.
- WaagInterface25-06-2018On Thursday the 21st of June, the exciting conference Next Generation Cities took place. During the conference the positive and negative effects of…
- We codeCommons Lab20-06-2018When should we really be speaking about 'Digital Social Innovation' (DSI)? And what falls outside the realms of DSI?
- We codeSmart Citizens Lab07-02-2018The Making Sense-team has published the book 'Citizen Sensing, a toolkit', which describes all methods, lessons and best practices.