In this place we collect the occasional contributions from guests on our blog. These articles were written by (for example) people from our network, collaborating artists, employees from other organisations or partners in projects. These articles are written in a personal capacity.
- WaagInterface18-08-2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the smart city, citizen science, datafication and digitalisation.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab08-08-2021In the MicroDonor project, Waag researched a system that enables users to pay for online content and services with microdonations instead of data.
- WaagInterface08-07-2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the North Sea, non-human entities and ecology.
- WaagInterface28-06-2021Joining the land walk? Waag collected tips for background reading, watching, and listening. Step into the world of soil, agriculture and biodiversity…
- WaagInterface14-06-2021Waag is publishing her annual report for 2020: a year of working from home in the public stack, hacking the green city, and more. (Dutch)
- WaagInterface28-05-2021Marleen Stikker visited The Hague to talk about the topic of digitisation in the new government to be formed.