Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- makeOpen WetlabAre you and your team working as innovators on the nexus of Science, Technology and the Arts? Submit your project and have a chance of winning one of the two STARTS Prizes, worth 20.000 euros.
- makeOpen Design Lab12-01-2022The act of building affects our environment. What is the role of the architect in the whole?
- learnFuture Heritage Lab05-01-2022Very special news for Waag: De Digitale Stad, one of the first entry points to the internet, has been nominated as Unesco World Heritage.
- waagInterface02-01-202224Jan28JanLet's take a walk and explore the digital tracks of The Hague. Join the conversation on data, sensors and cameras in the public space of your city.
- waagInterface01-01-202201Feb19:3021:30How can we make a future society sustainable and inclusive and what role do artists and designs play? Let's have a look at the business sector.
- waagInterface23-12-2021Waag x Embassy of the North Sea: how can we make sure the North Sea is represented in Dutch politics? And what is its voice? (Dutch)
Recent publications by Waag:
- lifeSmart Citizens Lab18 Nov 2021Report on the measurements and lessons from the sound experiment Amsterdam Sounds.
- waagInterface18 Aug 2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the smart city, citizen science, datafication and digitalisation.
- codeFuture Internet Lab8 Aug 2021In the MicroDonor project, Waag researched a system that enables users to pay for online content and services with microdonations instead of data.