- Concept developer
Hannah Grijns is a concept developer within the Code team at Waag. She studied at University College Maastricht, where she focused on a combination of ecology, sociology and urban studies. She has extensive experience abroad and before she came to work at Waag she did an internship at the Climate Neutral and Circular Economy programs of the municipality of Amsterdam. Her passion lies in making cities more sustainable, preferably as interdisciplinary as possible: (digital) energy transition, the commons, urban greening and democratization are all themes that she deals with on a daily basis in projects.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab15-06-2021Waag investigates whether microdonations are a suitable open-source revenue model for a privacy-safe internet.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab21-04-2021Waag is investigating whether microdonations are suitable as profit model for a privacy-safe internet.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab21-03-2021How does Web Monetization work and how do we utilise it?
- We codeFuture Internet Lab17-02-2021Waag is investigating whether microdonations are suitable as profit model for a privacy-safe internet.
- We makeOpen Design Lab22-12-2020A recap of the Transforming Citizen Sensing conference: how do we make sure citizens get access to air quality data on a global level?
- We careCare Lab22-10-2020A donor codicil for your data? During Dutch Design Week, Waag spoke to researchers and experts about dynamic informed consent for the use of medical…