Our public events are an important part of Waag's research process. We reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors.
- 29SepWaagplanet BŠpela Petrič is represented with a work of art at the 'Into The Great Wide Open' festival on Vlieland.
- 30AugWe careCreative Care LabOn Friday 30 August the final presentations of the 3Package Deal 2018/19 will take place at VondelCS in Vondelpark.
- 05SepWe makeOpen Design LabFablab Amsterdam is open to the public on Thursday afternoon (12:00-17:00 hrs).
- 05SepWe codeCommons LabDo you want to let your creativity run free and contribute to a better world at the same time? Come to the game night on September 5th.
- 06SepWe makeOpen WetlabLucas Evers of Waag will moderate two sessions during STARTS Day at the Ars Electronica Festival on Friday 6 September 2019.
- 12SepWe learnMaker Education LabAmsterdam 021 will open the sixth makerspace in Amsterdam Oost, at OBA Javaplein. Time to celebrate it with the neighbourhood!
- 12SepWe codeFuture Internet LabAs a designer, how can you express friction into your product, so that users start to think critically about the choices they make?
- 13SepWaagplanet BThe third meetup of planet B is dedicated to human presence in outer space and the work of Antti Tenetz.
- 14SepWaagInterfaceOn Saturday 14 September the Waag is open during Open Monumentendag 2019 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 14SepWaagplanet BWaag & Kunstfort bij Vijfhuizen present the opening of the Supre:organism exihibition.
- 14OctWaagplanet BWaag & Kunstfort bij Vijfhuizen present: Supre:organism, with alternative, critical perspectives on human space efforts.
- 20SepWe codeCommons LabHow do we create a world that is free, fair and alive? With keynote speakers David Bollier and Silke Helfrich.
- 24SepWe makeTextileLabFabricademy is a transdisciplinary course that focuses on new technologies applied to the textile field. Applications are now open.
- 26SepWe codeFuture Internet LabSander van der Waal of Waag's Future Internet Lab will host a session at My Data 2019 in Helsinki, Finland on 26 September.
- 30NovWaagInterfaceOn 1 December 2019 Waag officially exists for 25 years, which we will celebrate starting 30 November from 3pm until 3am.
- 15JanWe codeFuture Internet LabOn 15 January 2020, Waag and its partners will organise the annual lecture the State of the Internet for the second time.
- 22JunWe makeOpen Design LabThe Fab Academy edition of 2020 will start in January 2020. Applications for 2020 cycle will start in September 2019.
- 27JanWe makeOpen WetlabAre you interested in biotechnology, but you don’t have a background in either biology or technology? Follow the BioHack Academy.