Our public events are an important part of Waag's research process. We reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors.
- We careCreative Care Lab27-Nov-2019During the conference 'A new generation of elderly people (care)', Waag's Paulien Melis and Jetske van Oosten will provide an inspiration session about eHealth and elderly.
- 27NovWaagInterfaceMarleen Stikker is een van de sprekers van Europeana 2019 in Lissabon. Het thema van dit jaar is het verbinden van communities.
- 28NovWe makeOpen Design LabFablab Amsterdam is open to the public on Thursday afternoon (12:00-17:00 hrs).
- 28NovWaagInterfaceOn 28 November, 2019 BAU will give an informal presentation of the results of the upcoming BAU LAB BioArt meets Performance.
- 30NovWaagInterfaceOn 1 December 2019 Waag officially exists for 25 years, which we will celebrate starting 30 November from 3pm until 3am.
- 12DecWaagplanet BDuring the monthly planet B meetings, scientists, artists and citizens are invited to have a dialogue about the social and ecological challenges of…
- 12DecWe learnMaker Education LabOp donderdag 12 december wordt 8e Maakplaats 021 locatie geopend, dit keer in OBA Osdorp!
- 12DecWe careMakeHealth LabMakeHealth organises a MakeHealth Open Evening every month, focusing on one project.
- 16JanWe codeFuture Internet LabOn 15 January 2020, Waag and its partners will organise the annual lecture the State of the Internet for the second time.
- 22JanWe makeOpen Design LabThe Fab Academy edition of 2020 will start in January 2020. Applications for 2020 cycle will start in September 2019.
- 27JanWe makeOpen WetlabAre you interested in biotechnology, but you don’t have a background in either biology or technology? Follow the BioHack Academy.
- 01JulWe careMakeHealth LabThe Design4Health conference (1-3 July 2020) focuses the role of design in the future of health and care.