Our public events are an important part of Waag's research process. We reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors.
- 01Sep31MarmakeOpen Design LabWalk with the 'eyes' of the other! Anna’s Tuin & Ruigte, Jeugdland, Buurderij Polder and Waag organise a DIY-walk past local initiatives.
- 21Sep31MarmakeTextileLabFabricademy is a trans-disciplinary course that focuses on the development of new technologies applied in the textile industry.
- 01Nov31DecwaagInterfaceDownload or buy the walking packages and think along about the future of data, the landscape, the North sea and the smart city.
- 09Dec19:0020:30codeFuture Internet LabHow can developers and designers focus on the rights of children when developing digital services? With University of Leiden, Waag presents the Code…
- 10Dec12DecmakeTextileLabIt is the year 2090. After climate disasters, the western part of the Netherlands has disappeared under sea levels. Visit the exhibition at Waag.
- 13Dec16:0017:00learnFuture Heritage LabHow do you bring young people into contact with heritage through maker education? We share our experiences from the Maritiem Maaklab educational…
- 17Dec31MarlearnFuture Heritage LabOn December 17th, Het Ware Noorden Light Festival opens at De Ceuvel - because the Amsterdam Light Festival has a Noord alternative!
- 26Jan30JunmakeOpen Design LabIt's time to apply for Fab Academy 2022. In 20 weeks, learn how to make (almost) everything! Join the worldwide Fab Lab Network now.
- 30Jan14:0016:00lifeSmart Citizens LabJoin us on January 30th for a walk along the digital layers of our city and explore the role of citizens in a digital city (in Dutch).
- 31Jan08AprmakeOpen WetlabAfter a two-year absence, Waag's BioHack Academy returns! Apply now.