Kick-off Embassy of Health | Chronic Health
On 21 October the kick-off of the exhibition 'Chronic Health' will take place at the Dutch Design Week 2017.
Health is high on our wish list. Our life expectancy increases. Due to technological developments, we are able to manage illness and health ourselves. During the official opening of the Embassy of Health, the theme is 'Chronic Health: Take Control!' What is and could be the role of design in our vision on health.
The partners of the Embassy of Health will introduce their collaborative exhibition ‘Chronic Health, designing for a healthy future.’ Additionally Anouk van der Heijden will take the stage as luminous example of taking control of your own healthcare challenges.
- Thomas Paulen, CEO VanBerlo
- Sabine Wildevuur, Head Creative Care Lab Waag
- Anouk van der Heijden, expert in taking control
- Niels Jonkergouw, CPO at Military Rehabilitation Centre Aardenburg
- Mileha Soneji, strategist at VanBerlo
Moderator: Frank Kresin, managing director Design Lab TU Twente
The Health Embassy: VanBerlo, Waag, Philips, Máxima Medisch Centrum and U Create.