Transhumanism/Cyborgs & Biotechnology
Pieter van Boheemen will attend the the World Business Dialogue symposium in Cologne (Germany) on 14 March 2014 as a panel member for Transhumanism/Cyborgs & Biotechnology on the main stage. The panel members are:
- Moderator: Eugenia Juklevski, Speakers & Research, OFW
- Tim Cannon, 'DIY-Cyborg', Grindhouse Wetwear
- Pieter van Boheemen, Life Science Technologist, Waag
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Simon Hoerstrup, Group Leader, Regenerative Medicine, University of Zurich
- Prof. Dieter Sturma, Director, German Reference Center for Ethics in Biosciences
Tim Cannon is known of his self-made electronic implants in his body.
The World Business Dialogue is the world's largest international student-run business convention. Each year, the leaders of today and the leaders of tomorrow come together in Cologne, Germany and join a cross-generational and cross-cultural discussion.
More information: http://www.world-business-dialogue.com/