Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- makeOpen Design Lab18-05-202220MayOn the day of biodiversity, you can join a walk with an Urban Ecology expert of Waag past several initiatives at Amsterdam Science Park.
- waagInterface17-05-202221MayWaag and TETEM join forces during Maker Festival Twente, presenting two exciting new games as part of the expedition to planet B.
- lifeSmart Citizens Lab16-05-202224May19:3021:30How can we increase the impact of sensor data? Join us for the first State of Citizen Science meetup on Tuesday, May 24!
- codeFuture Internet Lab15-05-202202Jun20:0022:00This screening will feature a series of recent works by moving image artists based in Ukraine, made in the past two months.
- waagInterface06-03-202202Jun19:3022:00How to know if the soil you're using is healthy, for your plants and for you? Learn all about the world of microbes in this workshop by a biologist.
Recent publications by Waag:
- learnFuture Heritage Lab14 Apr 2022Waag's Future Heritage Lab researched Mixed Reality in practice for museums and heritage institutions. This is their final report. (Dutch)
- waagInterface4 Apr 2022Waag's annual report for 2021: the first expedition to the future, impact research, urban ecology, futurist expositions, many walks, and more.
- lifeSmart Citizens Lab18 Nov 2021Report on the measurements and lessons from the sound experiment Amsterdam Sounds.