Our public events are an important part of Waag's research process. We reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors.
- 25AprWe codeFuture Internet LabA workshop by artist & feminist hacker Larisa Blazic. Do you want to use digital tools for a data strike?
- 25AprWe learnCreative Learning LabThis evening is all about social robotics. Intelligent, social robots that can control social behaviour. With researcher Cristina Zaga.
- 02MayWe codeCommons LabDo you want to let your creativity run free and contribute to a better world at the same time? Come to the game night on May 2nd.
- 09MayWe makeOpen WetlabThe two-day symposium Making Matters, organised by the Critical Making consortium, takes place at West The Hague.
- 06JunWe learnCreative Learning LabIf toys start speaking back: what role do we want artificial intelligence (AI) to play in the education of our children?
- 17JunWaagInterfaceWeMakeThe.City 2019 will take place over a seven day period from Monday 17 to Sunday 23 June.
- 01SepWaagInterfaceIn the months of July and August of 2019, the weapons on the ceiling of the Theatrum Anatomicum of the Waag are being renovated.
- 18OctWe learnMaker Education LabTeacher Maker Camp: an inspiring, technical, creative, fun and challenging training for Dutch teachers! A two-day course at our Fablab at the…
- 01DecWaagInterfaceOn 1 December 2019 Waag officially exists for 25 years.
- 15JanWe codeFuture Internet LabOn 15 January 2020, Waag and its partners will organise the annual lecture the State of the Internet for the second time.
- 27JanWe makeOpen WetlabAre you interested in biotechnology, but you don’t have a background in either biology or technology? Follow the BioHack Academy.