Our public events are an important part of Waag's research process. We reflect on our projects and together with our partners we are actively seeking a dialogue with visitors.
- 24Apr30SepWaagInterfaceWalk towards the future with Waag! In this first DIY walk, data is our subject. You'll be provided with conversation topics, routes along data…
- 05Jun30SepWaagInterfaceThe soil takes care of our food, but who takes care of the soil? Walk towards the future with Waag!
- 03Jul30SepWaagInterfaceSixty percent of the Netherlands consists of sea. How will we live and work together with the North Sea in the future?
- 29Aug16:0017:30We makeTextileLabWaag's TextileLab is partaking in a talk on fashion and sustainability during the Unity | Duality | Trinity group exposition in De School Amsterdam.
- 15Sep17SepWe learnFuture Heritage LabPeople from all disciplines in the museum and heritage sector come together to take on current heritage challenges.
- 21Sep31MarWe makeTextileLabFabricademy is a trans-disciplinary course that focuses on the development of new technologies applied in the textile industry.