Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabThe second episode of Seed Memory focuses on re-valorising industrial heritage sites by dealing with their toxic legacies, restoring them to possible economic value in connection with the area’s identity, and the emotional responses of working-class communities to deindustrialised sites.
- We makeTextileLab04-11-2020The Amsterdam Reflow team visited two locations of a key organisation in the city’s circular textile chain.
- We careMakeHealth Lab23-10-2020What did Waag do at Dutch Design Week 2020? And how can you get involved? That is what we explain in this article (in Dutch).
- WaagInterface21-10-202001Nov31JanWith Culturele Terrassen, we shape the public space of the Nieuwmarktbuurt in new ways, together with inhabitants, the Oude Kerk, the Rembrandthuis…
- We learnMaker Education Lab16-10-202010Dec19:0022:00On Thursday 10 December, Waag is organising the eleventh Maker education club night with the Amsterdam library (online, in Dutch).
- We makeOpen Design Lab12-10-2020It's time to apply for Fab Academy 2021. In 20 weeks, learn how to make (almost) everything! Join the worldwide Fab Lab Network now.
Recent publications by Waag:
- We codeFuture Internet Lab27 Oct 2020In this research paper, Waag's CTO Tom Demeyer reflects on the meaning of the digital public space and the principle of authenticity.
- WaagInterface29 Jun 2020Our annual report for 2019 is now online! Waag took important steps last year, both on the substantial and the organisational level.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jun 2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.