Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We makeOpen Wetlab09-06-2020Andrea Ling and Olga Kisseleva win S+T+ARTS Prize 2020 with their projects Design by Decay, Decay by Design and EDEN.
- WaagInterface05-06-2020The Dutch Culture Council has nominated Waag to become a Future Lab design & technology for the period 2021-2024.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab27-04-2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.
- We makeTextileLab24-04-202009Jul19:0021:00Waag presents: an Artifishal evening. Join us for the online film screening of Artifishal, a talk and Q&A, and dinner!
- We codeCommons Lab24-04-202016Jul19:3021:00How do we make sure the energy transition is open, fair and inclusive? In part two of De Energietransitie, we focus on energy solidarity. (Dutch)
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface29 Jun 2020Our annual report for 2019 is now online! Waag took important steps last year, both on the substantial and the organisational level.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jun 2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab12 May 2020Commissioned by the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, Waag conducted an investigation into "guidelines for the use of algorithms" based…