Pauline Appels worked in the Interface team of Waag. Here she was responsible for the communication within diverse (European) projects.
Pauline is graduated in Cultural Economics and Entrepreneurship with a research in Social Design. She previously worked at Witte de With Center for Contemporary Art.
- We makeOpen Wetlab19-07-2019The European project 'Doing It Together Science' has ended after three years. Time to look back upon all the activities.
- WaagInterface18-08-2018Kuang-Yi Ku is a Taiwanese practising dentist, bio-artist, social designer and co-founder of TW BioArt. In 2018, he is working as artist in residence…
- We makeOpen Design Lab25-06-2018All participants of the Fab Academy 2018 have presented their projects. An overview of the graduates from Amsterdam.
- We makeOpen Wetlab10-04-2018An interview with artist-in-residence Pei-Ying Lin on becoming friendlier with viruses and the using them as ingredient in the kitchen.
- We learnCreative Learning Lab09-08-2017Waag was at SHA2017: the hacker event in the Netherlands. How was it and what were the highlights?
- We makeOpen Design Lab15-06-2017For the 8th year in a row, a group of skilled students graduated from the Fab Academy at Waag. Students from 39 countries came together via a video…