Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We careCare Lab10-10-202116OctVisit the Chronic Health exposition at Dutch Design Week! Waag is joining this exposition with the Hollandse Luchten project.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab09-10-2021We can't win the cyber war if we do not fundamentally change our economic models, as Marleen Stikker and Sander van der Waal write in NRC.
- We makeOpen Wetlab04-10-202131Jan08AprAfter a two-year absence, Waag's BioHack Academy returns! Apply now.
- WaagInterface03-10-2021From 23 to 26 September, Waag organised Expedition: future. If we could design a completely new planet, what would we take with us?
- We makeOpen Design Lab02-10-2021Both online and on-site, the Ars Electronica 2021 festival was in full swing. Waag's Open Design Lab was there!
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface18 Aug 2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the smart city, citizen science, datafication and digitalisation.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab8 Aug 2021In the MicroDonor project, Waag researched a system that enables users to pay for online content and services with microdonations instead of data.
- We makeTextileLab8 Jul 2021Addressing the environmental impact of the textile industry through a grassroots initiative focusing on discarded consumer textile.