Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabListen to our latest podcast Seed Memory, exploring the overlap between heritage, ecology and community, leading us to Paris, Amsterdam-Buiksloterham, and India, and speaking with various thinkers such as eco-philosopher Glenn Albrecht.
- We makeOpen Design Lab02-12-2020It's time to apply for Fab Academy 2021. In 20 weeks, learn how to make (almost) everything! Join the worldwide Fab Lab Network now.
- We makeOpen Wetlab01-12-2020A reflection on the artworks and research of Andrea Ling and dr. Brenda Parker, who investigate using natural, biodegradable materials for building…
- We makeOpen Design Lab30-11-202008Dec19:0021:00Robots are people too. Join our online S+T+ARTS talk on collaborative learning between humans and technology on December 8th.
- We makeOpen Design Lab29-11-202009Dec10DecJoin us Wednesday 9 december and Thursday 10 december at the Transforming citizen sensing conference!
- WaagAI Culture Lab28-11-202017Dec12:3013:30During this lunch meetup, artist Tomo Kihara will present his project TheirTube: a playful research into the biases we encounter on YouTube.
Recent publications by Waag:
- We codeFuture Internet Lab27 Oct 2020In this research paper, Waag's CTO Tom Demeyer reflects on the meaning of the digital public space and the principle of authenticity.
- WaagInterface29 Jun 2020Our annual report for 2019 is now online! Waag took important steps last year, both on the substantial and the organisational level.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jun 2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.