Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We makeOpen Design Lab13-10-2020In this open call we're looking for creative makers of circulair products to work with us.
- We makeOpen Design Lab12-10-2020It's time to apply for Fab Academy 2021. In 20 weeks, learn how to make (almost) everything! Join the worldwide Fab Lab Network now.
- We careMakeHealth Lab11-10-202022Oct10:0011:30Public values: are they at the center of digital healthcare? During Dutch Design Week, Waag is organising a conversation on this topic for Embassy of…
- We makeTextileLab13-09-202022Oct17:3018:30How can we design interiors as ecosystems? During DDW, we are organising the third meetup for LABS: Future Interiors with Studio Samira Boon.
- WaagInterface07-07-202022Oct20:0021:30Waag is hosting a screening of the documentary Coded Bias, followed by a Q&A with film maker Shalini Kantayya on October 22nd.
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface29 Jun 2020Our annual report for 2019 is now online! Waag took important steps last year, both on the substantial and the organisational level.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jun 2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab12 May 2020Commissioned by the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, Waag conducted an investigation into "guidelines for the use of algorithms" based…