Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- WaagAI Culture Lab06-07-2020An interview with Esmee Geerken, artist in residence at planet B.
- WaagInterface30-06-2020Data is often presented as a neutral representation of reality. But what if data is collected using racist classifications?
- We makeOpen Wetlab09-06-2020Andrea Ling and Olga Kisseleva win S+T+ARTS Prize 2020 with their projects Design by Decay, Decay by Design and EDEN.
- WaagInterface05-06-2020The Dutch Culture Council has nominated Waag to become a Future Lab design & technology for the period 2021-2024.
- We makeFablab28-05-202027Jul31JulThe yearly worldwide Fab Lab Network conference is taking place online! Join to talk about the answers of the maker movement to COVID-19.
Recent publications by Waag:
- WaagInterface29 Jun 2020Our annual report for 2019 is now online! Waag took important steps last year, both on the substantial and the organisational level.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab10 Jun 2020For the past few months, Waag worked closely together with the Dutch parliament commission on digitalization.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab12 May 2020Commissioned by the Ministry of the Interior and Kingdom Relations, Waag conducted an investigation into "guidelines for the use of algorithms" based…