Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- makeTextileLab20-01-2022Recycling old clothes: you know you should do it, but how to make it easy for yourself? We provide some hands-on tips and tricks.
- makeOpen Design Lab18-01-2022Waag spoke with artist Caroline Sinders about intentional data collection, social justice and community participation in technology.
- makeOpen Wetlab16-01-2022Are you and your team working as innovators on the nexus of Science, Technology and the Arts? Submit your project now!
- waagInterface02-01-202224Jan28JanLet's take a walk and explore the digital tracks of The Hague. Join the conversation on data, sensors and cameras in the public space of your city.
- waagInterface01-01-202201Feb19:3021:30How can we make a future society sustainable and inclusive and what role do artists and designers play? Let's have a look at the business sector.
Recent publications by Waag:
- lifeCare Lab20 Jan 2022Implementing eHealth into the daily practices of healthcare institutions is often more difficult than initiated. This navigator helps.
- lifeSmart Citizens Lab18 Nov 2021Report on the measurements and lessons from the sound experiment Amsterdam Sounds.
- waagInterface18 Aug 2021Tips from Waag! Read, watch and listen more about the world of the smart city, citizen science, datafication and digitalisation.