Museumnight: The Big Maker Fest
During the annual Museum night in Amsterdam on November 4th, we will redesign our Fablab into a futuristic playground for makers. Things you will find here are:
- A bar, shop & music
- The selfdriving car hack & races
- The DITOS BUS (outside in front of the door) with the mobile phone charger
- DIY DNA cocktail (with strawberry & vodka)
- Drunken drawing robot (you making robots & robots making art)
- Playful do-it-self games of our artist in residence Roos Groothuizen and Jan Hopmans.
- And in the Fablab we’ll collectively build the city of the future, using all the machines available
The full programme can be found on the Dutch page.