Where is the Science Bus in Europa? Here's the travel schedule of our citizen science bus.
Planned data and locations
- 13 July - Amsterdam (Kick-off, Marineterrein), Netherlands
- 16 July - Bournemouth (Slades Family Funday), UK
- 18-20 July - Hengistbury Head (Visitor Centre), UK
- 22 July - Wolverhampton (Heathfield Park), UK
- 24-26 July - Birmingham (Nechells Pod Community Centre), UK
- 27-30 July - Birmingham (Edgbaston Community Centre), UK
- 10-13 Aug - Wilde Möhre Festival, Germany
- 19 Aug - Museum für Naturkunde, Berlin (MfN), Germany
- 9 Sept - Marineterrein Ontdekdagen, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 15 Sept - Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 16-23 Sept - Pipi Longstockings festival, Velenje, Slovenia
- 25-30 Sept - Museuo Naturale Maremma, Grosetto, Italy
- 3-5 Oct - Botanical gardens of Bergamo, Italy
- 9-15 Oct - Aranda de Duero, Spain
- 19-23 Oct - Cully Lausanne, Switzerland
- 26-30 Oct - CRI Parijs, France
- 4 Nov - Amsterdam (Museum night, Nieuwmarkt)
- 8-10 Nov - NaturalScience / Review EC, Brussels, Belgium
Until November 2017 the Science Bus will travel through Europe bringing workshops and tools to investigate the world around you. How can you charge your phone when there is no socket around? Do you know what lives in your yogurt? And can you make your own sunscreen? We want to find out, with you!
The Science Bus is in search of folk remedies. An everyday trick or ‘life hack’ that everyone can use to make or fix just about anything. By combining old knowledge with new technologies we want to make these clever folk remedies accessible to everyone.