Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- WaagInterfaceFind out how you can become capable of prototyping real-life solutions to future-proof access for all, in Livable and Inclusive Smart Cities of the 21stCentury.
- Waagplanet B02-09-201917OctThe fourth meetup of planet B is dedicated to gentrification in Amsterdam and the work of Aesthetics of Exclusion.
- WaagProducts27-08-2019Fairphone has launched the new Fairphone 3. Against the trend, this device is cheaper than the previous version.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab19-08-2019The interactive map of all buildings in the Netherlands that Bert Spaan made in 2013 continues to inspire people.
- We makeOpen Wetlab16-08-2019You can probably imagine our brain. But never before have there been images available at such a high resolution.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab14-08-2019Meia went to Paris for the project Mingei to observe the context of co-creation processes.
Next events at the Waag:
- 17OctWaagInterface09-09-2019Find out how you can become capable of prototyping real-life solutions to future-proof access for all, in Livable and Inclusive Smart Cities of the…
- 02NovWaagplanet B07-10-2019During Museumnacht Amsterdam we will search for answers to the social and ecological challenges of our time, with performances, lectures and an…
- 07NovWe codeCommons Lab02-10-2019Do you want to let your creativity run free and contribute to a better world at the same time? Come to the game night on November 7th.
Recent publications by Waag:
- Waagplanet B26-06-2019The position paper describes points of departure for Waag’s AI Culture lab, marking territories for further research by raising questions, issues and…
- We codeCommons Lab12-06-2019In collaboration with AMS Institute, Waag has made a publication on urban data.
- WaagInterface01-04-2019Twenty-five years since the rise of the internet, we find ourselves again at a crossroads, states our Public Research agenda for 2019.