Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity.
- We makeOpen Design Lab02-08-201816AugWhy are there still less women working in technology and science? During this event we will examine the gender inequality in tech through the game:…
- We careMakeHealth Lab01-08-2018For eight weeks, more than 20 participants could be found in the Fab Lab working on an open healthcare solution.
- We makeBioHack Academy31-07-2018BioHack Academy is a unique international 10-week programme, during which participants build and use their own biolabs. We are seeking new partner…
- We codeFuture Internet Lab13-07-2018DSI talks is a series of events that investigates technologies and their ability to solve sustainable challenges.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab13-07-2018The 2019 Taiwan Pavilion at the 58th Venice Biennale will feature Shu Lea Cheang as representative artist.
Next events at the Waag:
- 16AugWe makeOpen Design Lab02-08-2018Why are there still less women working in technology and science? During this event we will examine the gender inequality in tech through the game:…
- 30AugWaagServices06-08-2018Join us for the opening on 30 August 20:00 when the artists Marta de Menezes, Herwig Turk and Andrew Carnie present their work.
- 31SepWaagServices06-08-2018Three art-science works by Marta de Menezes, Herwig Turk and Andrew Carnie are on display at the Waag from 31 August until 5 September 2018.