Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We codeCommons Lab19-06-2019The DSI4EU consortium presents six special products in the lead up to its final conference.
- We codeCommons Lab12-06-2019What were the lessons learned from our Social Tech Tour? Researcher Isabella Krammer dives into the matter.
- We codeSmart Citizens Lab24-05-2019Hidde Kamst examines a more cooperative city with a participatory model and some trade-offs that are involved in participation.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab24-05-2019We have been measuring particulate matter over the past 6 months in Amsterdam. What are the results?
- We careMakeHealth Lab17-05-2019Thames & Hudson has published the book Futurekind, with a chapter about our project MakeHealth.
Next events at the Waag:
- 27JunWe makeOpen Design Lab01-06-2019Fablab Amsterdam is open to the public on Thursday afternoon (12:00-17:00 hrs).
- 27JunWe careMakeHealth Lab12-06-2019On June 27th, Waag presents works developed at The OtherAbilities workshop and a guest performance.
- 01AugWaagInterface20-02-2019In the months of July and August of 2019, the weapons on the ceiling of the Theatrum Anatomicum of the Waag are being renovated.
Recent publications by Waag:
- We codeCommons Lab12-06-2019In collaboration with AMS Institute, Waag has made a publication on urban data.
- WaagInterface01-04-2019Twenty-five years since the rise of the internet, we find ourselves again at a crossroads, states our Public Research agenda for 2019.
- WaagInterface15-02-2019The Waag annual report for 2018 has been published. It contains an overview of the 2018 highlights and our new and current projects in the year.