Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity.
- WaagAI LabThe Supre:organism residency of Waag’s AI Lab aims to engage artistic perspectives on understanding living materiality in outer space with use of emerging AI technologies.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab22-01-2019Are you working on sustainability and curious to know how new, open technologies can contribute? Join the Amsterdam Social Tech Tour.
- We makeOpen Design Lab12-01-2019No lack of attention for the people of our TextileLab. They are now featured in a video of circular platform Circl in Amsterdam.
- We makeOpen Wetlab10-01-201901MarUntil March 1st, one can submit projects for the STARTS Prize 2019. Two prizes to honor innovative projects at the intersection of science,…
- We makeOpen Wetlab02-01-2019The Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal recently published an element of Anna Dumitriu's FEAT residency outcome on its cover.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab16-11-201827FebThe BigPicnic Festival is the finale to the BigPicnic project, celebrating the achievements of the partners and audiences.
Next events at the Waag:
- 28FebWe codeFuture Internet Lab28-01-2019This workshop by artist Larisa Blazic explores the concepts of unions and strikes in relation to the data use and abuse of users online.
- 07MarWe makeOpen Design Lab25-01-2019Talks & exhibition on creative research, speculative design, sustainability and social innovation in the field of fashion, textiles and materials…
- 18OctWe learnMaker Education Lab26-09-2018Teacher Maker Camp: an inspiring, technical, creative, fun and challenging training for Dutch teachers! A two-day course at our Fablab at the…