Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, and guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity.
- WaagInterface17-06-2018The British economist Kate Raworth visited the Waag to discuss the application of Doughnut Economics with city makers and councilmen from Amsterdam.
- We makeOpen Wetlab04-06-2018The 2018 STARTS Prize is for MX3D & Joris Laarman Lab (NL) and Giulia Tomasello (IT).
- We makeOpen Design Lab01-06-201828JunWhat is the effect of anonymity on human interaction? During Digital Masquerade Waag will be transformed into a physical chatroom.
- We makeOpen Wetlab29-05-201822JunHow can the arts make technology more human, citizens more smart and societies more inclusive? STARTS Talk on the role of art in city innovation.
- WaagInterface07-05-201821JunOn June 21st, Waag hosts a full-day conference at WeMakeThe.City with inspiring keynote speakers, break-out sessions and panel discussion.
Next events at the Waag:
- 21JunWe makeOpen Design Lab24-01-2018Every Thursday, Fablab Amsterdam is open for the public. Come by for a tour through our Fablab, to get inspired and discover what a Fablab is.
- 21JunWe codeSmart Citizens Lab29-05-2018During this workshop we research noise and noise pollution, explore measuring strategies and use sensors to measure noise.
- 23JunWaagInterface01-06-2018Build a chain reaction in Fablab Amsterdam or discover our biolab. Visit the Waag during the WeMakeThe.City festival.