Waag operates at the intersection of science, technology and the arts, focusing on technology as an instrument of social change, guided by the values of fairness, openness and inclusivity. Read more.
- We makeTextileLab09-04-2021We had a talk with Sara Alvarez (ESP). At Fabricademy, she developed Symbiotic Shoes.
- We makeOpen Design Lab09-04-202129AprA four-day design sprint about open source hardware for air quality measurement inspired by real use cases.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab08-04-2021How do disruptive innovations threaten or improve democratic governance of public policy and data?
- We makeOpen Design Lab22-03-2021Esmee Geerken wants to discover how we can build in harmony with our surroundings and other living species. Walk along with her and artist collective…
- We codeFuture Internet Lab21-03-2021How does Web Monetization work and how do we utilise it?
Recent publications by Waag:
- We codeFuture Internet Lab8 Apr 2021How do disruptive innovations threaten or improve democratic governance of public policy and data?
- We careMakeHealth Lab22 Mar 2021Frontiers of Sociology publishes an article on makers' COVID-19 response to the worldwide shortage in medical supplies during corona crisis.
- We learnCo-creation Lab18 Feb 2021The Cities-4-People publication 'Big Messages: Lessons for co-creative mobility initiatives in neighbourhoods' on co-creating neighbourhood mobility.