- Head of programme
Karien Vermeulen works as head of programme education at Waag for Creative Learning Lab.
In her function Karien wants to inspire education to develop projects together in which new technology is used to create an optimal learning environment. In this, creativity, co-creation, experimenting, the learning experience and above all the pupils are the key elements.
- We learnMaker Education Lab07-09-2018The personal highlights of Karien Vermeulen at the FabLearn education conference in Eindhoven on 28 September. With international speakers,…
- We learnMaker Education Lab26-04-2018Last week I was part of Steamconf 2018 Barcelona where innovative teachers and educators gathered.
- We learnMaker Education Lab25-10-2017Teacher Maker Camp is an inspiring technical and creatively challenging training for teachers and library staff.
- We learnMaker Education Lab08-08-2017Teacher Maker Camp wants to give teachers a chance to develop their maker mindset and skills
- We learnMaker Education Lab25-04-2017At the Fablearn conference in Denmark we hosted a workshop on our educational programme ‘Who is the boss of the Internet?’ and presented our…
- We learnMaker Education Lab29-04-2016We, Robin van Westen and Karien Vermeulen, were invited to visit and present at FabLearn Denmark in Aarhus and Silkeborg. The conference brought…