- Head of programme
Karien Vermeulen works as head of programme education at Waag.
In her function Karien wants to inspire education to develop projects together in which new technology is used to create an optimal learning environment. In this, creativity, co-creation, experimenting, the learning experience and above all the pupils are the key elements.
- We learnCreative Learning Lab16-11-2018With 'AI AI Barbie' we design new frameworks for responsible use of AI in toys with parents, children and experts from different disciplines.
- We learnMaker Education Lab07-11-2018"We see pupils as inventors who learn to design and implement their ideas using modern technology", says Karien Vermeulen on the topic of maker…
- We learnMaker Education Lab07-09-2018The personal highlights of Karien Vermeulen at the FabLearn education conference in Eindhoven on 28 September. With international speakers,…
- We learnMaker Education Lab26-04-2018Last week I was part of Steamconf 2018 Barcelona where innovative teachers and educators gathered.
- We learnMaker Education Lab25-10-2017Teacher Maker Camp is an inspiring technical and creatively challenging training for teachers and library staff.
- We learnMaker Education Lab08-08-2017Teacher Maker Camp wants to give teachers a chance to develop their maker mindset and skills