This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- makeOpen WetlabOntwerpend onderzoek naar open, eerlijke en inclusieve governance van de toegang tot genetische data.
- codeFuture Internet LabTackling disinformation by guaranteeing the authenticity of messages? Waag is working on a way to do this through digital certificates.
- lifeCare LabWaag and the Microbiome Center are joining forces to research how technological solutions contributing to more control for patients in diseases…
- makeTextileLabshemakes empowers future female innovators of the sustainable fashion industry through inspiration, skills and networks to bridge the gender gap in…
- codeFuture Internet LabACROSS improves privacy-friendly data exchange between EU member states' public services.
- codeFuture Internet LabDEPS (Digital European Public Spaces) has the goal to research and facilitate digital European public spaces that are open, democratic, and…
- codeFuture Internet LabTogether with INFO, TU Delft (Cities of Things Lab), Waag dives into the design process of an open source service and a commercial service.
- waagInterfaceWaag is embarking on expeditions to planet B in order to design and create a desired future that is open, fair and inclusive. Join us!
- makeOpen WetlabThe STARTS Prize is an annual recognition of two innovative projects at the interface of science, technology and art.
- lifeSmart Citizens LabThis project examines the conditions for building a future smart city. It focuses on what data is collected and how it is used to address urban…
- lifeSmart Citizens LabThe aim of Tipping the Balance is to investigate which factors and strategies play a role in encouraging citizens to make healthier food choices.
- codeFuture Internet LabWaag works together with Leiden University to create a Code for children's rights, creating a safer digital environment for children.