This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We codeFuture Internet LabACROSS improves privacy-friendly data exchange between EU member states' public services.
- We codeFuture Internet LabDEPS (Digital European Public Spaces) has the goal to research and facilitate digital European public spaces that are open, democratic, and…
- We codeFuture Internet LabTogether with INFO, TU Delft (Cities of Things Lab), Waag dives into the design process of an open source service and a commercial service.
- WaagInterfaceWaag is embarking on expeditions to planet B in order to design and create a desired future that is open, fair and inclusive. Join us!
- We codeSmart Citizens LabThis project examines the conditions for building a future smart city. It focuses on what data is collected and how it is used to address urban…
- We codeSmart Citizens LabThe aim of Tipping the Balance is to investigate which factors and strategies play a role in encouraging citizens to make healthier and more…
- We codeFuture Internet LabHealthy internet isn't free. Waag is researching a method for micro-donation to open, fair and inclusive online tools and services.
- We codeFuture Internet LabWaag works together with Leiden University to create a Code for children's rights, creating a safer digital environment for children.
- We careCare LabArt4Med builds towards stable relationships between artists and medical researchers, incorporating open science and technology.
- We learnMaker Education LabTransforming schools into community partnerships. Maker education and citizen science function as a transformative approach for Open Schooling.
- We learnMaker Education LabMontessori Lyceum Amsterdam and Waag are innovating textile education by developing a learning line in textiles for students on the VMBO level.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabNine cities, including Amsterdam, are working together to develop inclusive and sustainable Fab City Hubs at industrial heritage sites.