This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We codeCommons LabIn this project we sketch a picture of the dilemmas that digitisation entails within public administration and the effect this has on society.
- We makeTextileLabWearPure is material research project that explores how we can create new materials that actively purify the environment from CO2.
- We codeAI Culture LabPlanet B offers a 'greenfields' to develop symbolic and material responses to the social and ecological challenges facing us.
- We codeAI Culture LabTogether with visitors in the Waag, we investigate the significance of AI in our society in our public events.
- We makeOpen WetlabThe European ARTificial Intelligence Lab brings AI related scientific and technological topics to general citizens and art audiences.
- We careCreative Care LabU-TOPIA sets the first step towards the empowerment of older Human Immunodeficiency Virus-patients.