This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabThis project examines the conditions for building a future smart city. It focuses on what data is collected and how it is used to address urban…
- We codeSmart Citizens LabThe aim of Tipping the Balance is to investigate which factors and strategies play a role in encouraging citizens to make healthier and more…
- We codeFuture Internet LabHealthy internet isn't free. Waag is researching a method for micro donation to open, fair and inclusive online tools and services.
- We codeFuture Internet LabWaag works together with Leiden University to create a Code for children's rights, creating a safer digital environment for children.
- We careMakeHealth LabArt4Med builds towards stable relationships between artists and medical researchers, incorporating open science and technology.
- We learnMaker Education LabTransforming schools into community partnerships. Maker education and citizen science function as a transformative approach for Open Schooling.
- We learnMaker Education LabMontessori Lyceum Amsterdam and Waag are innovating textile education by developing a learning line in textiles for students on the VMBO level.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabNine cities, including Amsterdam, are working together to develop inclusive and sustainable Fab City Hubs at industrial heritage sites.
- We codeFuture Internet LabCommissioned by the RVO, Waag is developing a Public Stack for the charging infrastructure of electric vehicles.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabIn het project Mixed Reality voor erfgoed onderzoekt Waag hoe mixed reality kan bijdragen aan het ervaren van een erfgoedlocatie. De focus van het…
- We makeTextileLabCulture.Fashion is an open, value-driven network of people and organisations who want to work together on a future-proof fashion sector in the…
- We makeOpen WetlabAddressing ecological challenges by blurring the lines between biology and technology: together with artists, we are working on Smart Hybrid Forms.