This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We learnMaker Education LabTransforming schools into community partnerships. Maker education and citizen science function as a transformative approach for Open Schooling.
- We learnMaker Education LabMontessori Lyceum Amsterdam and Waag are innovating textile education by developing a learning line in textiles for students on the VMBO level.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabNine cities, including Amsterdam, are working together to develop inclusive and sustainable Fab City Hubs at industrial heritage sites.
- We codeFuture Internet LabCommissioned by the RVO, Waag is developing a Public Stack for the charging infrastructure of electric vehicles.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabIn het project Mixed Reality voor erfgoed onderzoekt Waag hoe mixed reality kan bijdragen aan het ervaren van een erfgoedlocatie. De focus van het…
- We makeTextileLabCulture.Fashion is an open, value-driven network of people and organisations who want to work together on a future-proof fashion sector in the…
- We makeOpen WetlabAddressing ecological challenges by blurring the lines between biology and technology: together with artists, we are working on Smart Hybrid Forms.
- We makeOpen Design LabBetter Factory will provide methodology and opportunities for manufacturers to collaborate with artists at developing new and personalized products.
- We makeOpen WetlabHybrid Lab Network is a European consortium that improves and innovates STEAM education, particularly in the field of biosciences.
- We makeOpen Design LabTechnology is not neutral, so neither are robots. We offer three residencies addressing human-machine relations in manufacturing environments.
- We makeOpen Design LabWithin T-Factor, Waag will help enrich and steer the Amsterdam Science Park masterplan towards urban ecology-related innovation and enterprise.
- We codeFuture Internet LabUrbanite will analyse the impact, trust and attitudes of stakeholders with respect to the integration of disruptive technologies in the mobility…