This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- WaagInterface'Current affairs' is the denominator under which we share what occupies us at that moment (unrelated to one of our projects).
- We codeFuture Internet LabThe Digital Identity Lab looked for new ideas, concepts and concrete tools that can include a reliable and secure digital identity.
- We learnMaker Education LabBy making it yourself, you learn better how 'things' and 'systems' are put together and you can get creative with technology yourself.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabMaking cooperative tools for civic participation and citizen science in the field of noise pollution.
- WaagAcademyIn Waag Academy we combine our range of training courses, courses and workshops for organisations, companies or groups.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabDuring MuseumCamp exhibition makers, educators and curators explore the potential of digital experiments in exhibitions.
- We codeFuture Internet LabIn the blog series 'Do worry, be happy!' we talk to experts in the field of technology, innovation and ethics about new developments.
- WaagInterfaceWhy not hold your event at the Waag? The Waag has several multifunctional spaces that you can rent.
- We learnCo-creation LabCo-creation is a powerful way to deal with 'wicked problems' and innovate your professional practice.
- We makeOpen WetlabCan we learn about ourselves by studying outer space? The further we go, the more we get confronted with the unknown of ourselves.
- WaagInterfaceOn Thursday, everyone is welcome to come and unravel technology with us
- We makeTextileLabThe Fabricademy (Textile Academy) focuses on combining the knowledge of traditional and future craftsmanship to work towards new ways of designing…