This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We careCreative Care LabU-TOPIA sets the first step towards the empowerment of older Human Immunodeficiency Virus-patients.
- We learnMaker Education LabThe Maakplaats 021 Fellowship programme is a unique training for primary and secondary education teachers from Amsterdam.
- We codeCommons LabThe Chamber of Commons bolsters the interests of commons and commoners.
- We codeFuture Internet LabIn the Digital Democracy Lab, the possibilities for strengthening democracy are investigated by applying new digital participation tools to Dutch…
- We codeSmart Citizens LabWith GammaSense 2.0 we develop a citizen network for the measurement of radioactive radiation.
- We learnMaker Education LabThe SySTEM 2020 project is aimed at connecting STEAM learning outside the classroom.
- We careCreative Care LabWithin the PACO project we will develop fundemental knowledge on the acceptance, working principles and persuasiveness of virtual agents.
- WaagInterface'Current affairs' is the denominator under which we share what occupies us at that moment (unrelated to one of our projects).
- We codeFuture Internet LabThe Digital Identity Lab looked for new ideas, concepts and concrete tools that can include a reliable and secure digital identity.
- We learnMaker Education LabBy making it yourself, you learn better how 'things' and 'systems' are put together and you can get creative with technology yourself.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabMaking cooperative tools for civic participation and citizen science in the field of noise pollution.
- WaagAcademyIn Waag Academy we combine our range of training courses, courses and workshops for organisations, companies or groups.