This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabSentinel Citizen connects air quality data generated by citizen measurements of the project Hollandse Luchten, with data from satellites of the…
- We makeTextileLabIn collaboration with TextileLab Amsterdam, designer Charlotte Bakkenes researches the importance and reinterpretation of traditional crafts…
- We codeCommons LabThe Mobility Lab Bicycledatacommons explores the role of data commons in the usage of bicycle data.
- We learnCreative Learning LabIn this project, we are developing a vision for the future of (open) digital learning materials on behalf of SURF.
- We makeTextileLabREFLOW is a three year European research project into the flow of materials through our cities.
- WaagAI Culture LabWith AI for Society, Waag wants to contribute to a safe, humane and democratic implementation of AI, in which the interests of citizens are central.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabIn Mingei 9 European partners collaborate to digitise and unlock the (in)tangible aspect of crafts.
- We codeCommons LabIn this project we sketch a picture of the dilemmas that digitisation entails within public administration and the effect this has on society.
- WaagAI Culture LabThe European ARTificial Intelligence Lab brings AI related scientific and technological topics to general citizens and art audiences.
- We careCreative Care LabThe eHealth Users Guild focuses on the successful implementation of eHealth services and products.
- We careCreative Care LabU-TOPIA sets the first step towards the empowerment of older Human Immunodeficiency Virus-patients.
- We learnMaker Education LabThe Maakplaats 021 Fellowship programme is a unique training for primary and secondary education teachers from Amsterdam.