This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We learnMaker Education LabThe Maakplaats 021 Fellowship programme is a unique training for primary and secondary education teachers from Amsterdam.
- We codeCommons LabThe Chamber of Commons bolsters the interests of commons and commoners.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabHollandse Luchten is a citizens science project where we involve citizens in measuring air quality in their environment in the Province of North…
- We learnMaker Education LabThe SySTEM 2020 project is aimed at connecting STEAM learning outside the classroom.
- We careCare LabWithin the PACO project we will develop fundemental knowledge on the acceptance, working principles and persuasiveness of virtual agents.
- WaagInterface'Current affairs' is the denominator under which we share what occupies us at that moment (unrelated to one of our projects).
- We learnMaker Education LabBy making it yourself, you learn better how 'things' and 'systems' are put together and you can get creative with technology yourself.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabMaking cooperative tools for civic participation and citizen science in the field of noise pollution.
- WaagAcademyIn Waag Academy we combine our range of training courses, courses and workshops for organisations, companies or groups.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabDuring MuseumCamp exhibition makers, educators and curators explore the potential of digital experiments in exhibitions.
- WaagInterfaceWhy not hold your event at the Waag? The Waag has several multifunctional spaces that you can rent.
- We learnCo-creation LabCo-creation is a powerful way to deal with 'wicked problems' and innovate your professional practice.