This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- WaagInterfaceWhy not hold your event at the Waag? The Waag has several multifunctional spaces that you can rent.
- We learnCo-creation LabCo-creation is a powerful way to deal with 'wicked problems' and innovate your professional practice.
- We makeOpen WetlabCan we learn about ourselves by studying outer space? The further we go, the more we get confronted with the unknown of ourselves.
- WaagInterfaceOn Thursday, everyone is welcome to come and unravel technology with us
- We makeTextileLabThe Fabricademy focuses on combining the knowledge of traditional and future craftsmanship to work towards new ways of designing and producing for…
- We careCare LabIn the European project, Made4You, we're building an international learning community of makers, care recipients, and healthcare professionals over a…
- We careCare LabThe aim of 3Package Deal is to attract young, talented artists to the city of Amsterdam. Creative Care Lab teams up with Makerversity Amsterdam and…
- We makeOpen WetlabThe project Critical Making will bring together practices in contemporary art, design and technology with artistic research.
- We makeOpen WetlabThe S+T+ARTS Prize is an annual recognition of two innovative projects at the interface of science, technology and art.
- We learnMaker Education Lab021 Maakplaats Amsterdam is a scale-up of our years of pioneering activities and efforts in the maker movement en maker education.
- We makeTextileLabThe TextileLab Amsterdam is a lab for creatives interested in experimenting with craftsmanship, technology and digital fabrication for the textile…
- We makeOpen WetlabWaag gives biotech artists and designers the opportunity to use our facilities and to present their work within our public programme.