This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- WaagInterfaceWeMakeThe.City is the festival that makes cities better.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabDuring MuseumCamp exhibition makers, educators and curators explore the potential of digital experiments in exhibitions.
- We codeFuture Internet LabIn the blog series 'Do worry, be happy!' we talk to experts in the field of technology, innovation and ethics about new developments.
- WaagInterfaceWhy not hold your event at the Waag? The Waag has several multifunctional spaces that you can rent.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabThe project ErEmEd researches motion networks on heritage in educational settings.
- We learnCo-creation LabCo-creation is a powerful way to deal with 'wicked problems' and innovate your professional practice.
- We makeOpen WetlabCan we learn about ourselves by studying outer space? The further we go, the more we get confronted with the unknown of ourselves.
- WaagInterfaceOn Thursday, everyone is welcome to come and unravel technology with us
- We makeTextileLabThe Fabricademy (Textile Academy) focuses on combining the knowledge of traditional and future craftsmanship to work towards new ways of designing…
- We careMakeHealth LabIn the European project, Made4You, we're building an international learning community of makers, care recipients, and healthcare professionals over a…
- We careCreative Care LabThe aim of 3Package Deal is to attract young, talented artists to the city of Amsterdam. Creative Care Lab teams up with Makerversity Amsterdam and…
- We codeFuture Internet LabMobility Urban Values (MUV) is a three-year European project that examines how to engage citizens with 'gamification' in stimulating towards…