This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We careMakeHealth LabTogether with patients, health professionals (in education), hospitals, (young) designers, artists and healthcare entrepreneurs, we explore how…
- We makeTextileLabTCBL develops transformative business models for the textile and clothing sector in Europe.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabThe Amsterdecks project aims to offer insights in the water quality and the accessibility of the public waters of Amsterdam for its citizens and…
- We makeOpen WetlabAfter completing this first BioHack Academy you can grow your own fuel, food, filaments, farmaceuticals, fragances, fungi and much more funky bio…
- We codeSmart Citizens LabIn the Smart Citizens Lab we explore tools and applications to map the world around us.
- We learnMaker Education LabWaag’s Creative Learning Lab annually organizes a professional development course for teachers in maker education.
- WaagInterfaceWaag is a regular guest at the annual Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, with a main focus on the future of healthcare with the Embassy of Health.
- We codeFuture Internet LabBits of Freedom, Waag, Netwerk Democratie, Open State Foundation and Kennisland organise a Masterclass Net Politics .
- We learnMaker Education LabLearning by making. With a focus on creativity, technology and entrepreneurship. That is what the project FabSchool is about.
- We makeOpen Design LabAt Fablab Amsterdam anyone can realize their ideas, and with the aid of digital equipment transforming those ideas into prototypes and products.