This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We learnCo-creation LabWithin the BigPicnic project, 18 European partners worked together to bring 'food security' to the attention of their city's citizens.
- We codeCommons LabDigital Social Innovation in Europe (DSI4EU) supports digital social innovation networks in Europe.
- We codeFuture Internet LabThis project researches the effect of co-creation on the energy reduction during home renovations.
- We makeOpen WetlabWaag gives biotech artists and designers the opportunity to use our facilities and to present their work within our public programme.
- We careMakeHealth LabTogether with patients, health professionals (in education), hospitals, (young) designers, artists and healthcare entrepreneurs, we explore how…
- We makeTextileLabTCBL develops transformative business models for the textile and clothing sector in Europe.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabThe Amsterdecks project aims to offer insights in the water quality and the accessibility of the public waters of Amsterdam for its citizens and…
- We makeOpen WetlabAfter completing this first BioHack Academy you can grow your own fuel, food, filaments, farmaceuticals, fragances, fungi and much more funky bio…
- We codeSmart Citizens LabIn the Smart Citizens Lab we explore tools and applications to map the world around us.
- We learnMaker Education LabWaag’s Creative Learning Lab annually organizes a professional development course for teachers in maker education.
- WaagInterfaceWaag is a regular guest at the annual Dutch Design Week in Eindhoven, with a main focus on the future of healthcare with the Embassy of Health.
- We codeFuture Internet LabBits of Freedom, Waag, Netwerk Democratie, Open State Foundation and Kennisland organise a Masterclass Net Politics .