- Programme Developer
Paulien Melis works as programme developer at Waag.
She has managed many projects ranging from several months to three years in the fields of Education, Healthcare and Culture. The projects range from technical development of online web services to development of innovative tangible objects and products.
Paulien worked in earlier jobs for TNO, C. van de Graaf & Partners and Malmberg Publishers.
- We careMakeHealth Lab06-03-2019Recent developments in healthcare focus on the wide adoption of technology. But how are the users involved in this?
- We careMakeHealth Lab01-08-2018For eight weeks, more than 20 participants could be found in the Fab Lab working on an open healthcare solution.
- We careMakeHealth Lab28-09-2017Paulien Melis and Janine Huizenga were at the camp Entre-Nous to speak about Make Health on behalf of the Creative Care Lab.
- We careCreative Care Lab17-11-2016That plants and flowers have a positive effect on our health is since long a known fact. We experience tranquility in green surroundings, are less…
- We learnCreative Learning Lab08-01-2015On December 21, 2014 Jeugdland / Maakland was transformed into a true Winter Wonderland. The whole outdoor area was available for kids to do all sort…
- We learnCreative Learning Lab27-08-2014The whole Nieuwmarkt square will be transformed into a world of textiles. But, what makes it extra special?