This overview shows our current projects. For older projects that have been completed, visit our project archive.
- We makeTextileLabREFLOW is a three year European research project into the flow of materials through our cities.
- We learnFuture Heritage LabIn Mingei 9 European partners collaborate to digitise and unlock the (in)tangible aspect of crafts.
- WaagAI Culture LabThe European ARTificial Intelligence Lab brings AI related scientific and technological topics to general citizens and art audiences.
- We careCreative Care LabThe eHealth Users Guild focuses on the successful implementation of eHealth services and products.
- We learnMaker Education LabThe Maakplaats 021 Fellowship programme is a unique training for primary and secondary education teachers from Amsterdam.
- We codeCommons LabThe Chamber of Commons bolsters the interests of commons and commoners.
- We codeSmart Citizens LabHollandse Luchten is a citizens science project where we involve citizens in measuring air quality in their environment in the Province of North…
- We learnMaker Education LabThe SySTEM 2020 project is aimed at connecting STEAM learning outside the classroom.
- We careCreative Care LabWithin the PACO project we will develop fundemental knowledge on the acceptance, working principles and persuasiveness of virtual agents.
- WaagInterface'Current affairs' is the denominator under which we share what occupies us at that moment (unrelated to one of our projects).
- We codeFuture Internet LabThe Digital Identity Lab looked for new ideas, concepts and concrete tools that can include a reliable and secure digital identity.
- We learnMaker Education LabBy making it yourself, you learn better how 'things' and 'systems' are put together and you can get creative with technology yourself.