Overview of our news items.
- We learnMaker Education Lab15-06-2018The ticket sale has started for the largest Dutch Make Festival in September.
- We makeOpen Wetlab13-06-2018A Dutch 3D-printed steel bridge, by MX3D en Joris Laarman Lab, will receive the STARTS Prize. Visit their studio during the WeMakeThe.City.
- We learnFuture Heritage Lab12-06-2018In the past weeks, we researched how to place virtual objects in real environents by using open-source software.
- We codeFuture Internet Lab11-06-2018Judith Veenkamp was interviewed by the Dutch VPRO magazine about the special app with game elements for older residents of Amsterdam Buitenveldert.
- WaagInterface04-06-2018The Waag annual report for 2017 has been published. It contains an overview of the 2017 highlights and our new and current projects in the year.
- We makeOpen Wetlab04-06-2018The 2018 STARTS Prize is for MX3D & Joris Laarman Lab (NL) and Giulia Tomasello (IT).